Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Week 3!

I changed up the running a bit yesterday...I had to go up to campus to sign some papers, so I left my stuff in my office and ran home! It was a nice run, about 5 pm so not too hot. I was amazed that I was able to run 3 minutes! I think the music definitely helped. :)

Here's my route. For some reason the little map has a detour that isn't on my original google map? Anyway, there is no detour onto College! But otherwise this is basically where I ran...about 1.5 miles!!!

View Larger Map




Here's my music. I think it's my best music so far!

Narissa Arrives - Enchanted Soundtrack (1:34)
No Ceiling - Eddie Vedder (1:34)
Boyfriend - Ashlee Simpson (3:03)
Something Hot - Afghan Whigs (2:57)
The West Wing Theme Song (0:46)
The West Wing Theme Song (0:46)
All Over Me - Danger Flowers (1:43)
Good Love Never Dies - Liz Phair (2:59)
The First Cut Is the Deepest - Cat Stevens (3:01)

No comments: