Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Week 3, Day 1

Phew! Three minutes is a lot longer than 90 seconds! I made it through, though - many thanks to Garth Brooks and the Spice Girls for their help. One nice thing about this blog, I think, is that I will be able to read this entry in a few weeks and laugh at myself for thinking three minutes was long. But it was. So there, future self.

It was a nice run, although definitely the hardest one yet. In addition to the added running length, there was an excess of goose poop on the running path, which made for an extra obstacle. I also ran into a golden retriever on the path who had a huge stick in his mouth and looked so happy to have that stick. I also saw one man walking four little rat-dogs, and I think I saw a deer crossing the street, but I wasn't looking right at it and it was during my last 3-minute run, so I may have been hallucinating. A light rain started when I was about 3 minutes from my apartment, so that was a nice way to cool down.

The walking songs are in navy, the running ones are in aqua.
  • *New South Africa / Live Art - Bela Fleck & the Flecktones (4:43)
  • *Stomping Grounds / Live Art - Bela Fleck & the Flecktones (5:26)
  • Bafferton Village / Walsh's Hornpipe // The Bells of Dublin - The Chieftans (1:24)
  • *Bookends / Greatest Hits - Simon & Garfunkel (1:21)
  • *Papa Loved Mama / The Ultimate Hits - Garth Brooks (2:52)
  • *Bless the Lord / Godspell Original Cast Recording (3:02)
  • *Wedding Day / Birger Olsen - Birger Olsen (1:38)
  • *Eliza / A Picture of Nectar - Phish (1:32)
  • *Wannabe / Spice - Spice Girls (2:53)
  • Beauty and the Mess / This Side - Nickel Creek (2:52)
  • Lochs of Dread / Live Art - Bela Fleck & the Flecktones (5:46)
  • Bigfoot / Live Art - Bela Flack & the Flecktones (7:33)
For a total of 40.9 minutes.

No comments: