Monday, June 9, 2008

Week 2, Day 1

This was my first day of week two...my muscles were definitely complaining by the end! It was a good run, though, albeit a little hot. Yesterday I went running in the evening, which was much cooler, so maybe I'll try to stick to mornings and evenings when I can from now on. Here is my "soundtrack" for this week:

West Wing theme song x2 (1:32)
Tonks Hunts a Leprechaun - Erin Grady (2:08)
Narissa Arrives - Enchanted Soundtrack (1:34)
Chief Sitting in the Rain - Yo Yo Ma et. al. (2:02)
L'Autre Valse D'Amelie - Yann Tiersen (1:33)
Speed the Plow Medley - Yo Yo Ma et. al. (1:58)
J'y Suis Jamais Alle - Yann Tiersen (1:34)
When You Wish Upon a Star (2:01)
Le Banquet - Yann Tiersen (1:31)
Angel theme song (1:59)
Reprise - Patty Griffin (1:20)
What's that I Hear - Phil Ochs (2:02)

For a total of 21.1 minutes. The best running song was definitely "Narissa Arrives" because it feels like you're running away from something evil the whole time. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, we both walked to "Tonks Hunts a Leprechaun." What is that Yo Yo Ma album? Sounds like fun.

I think I set it up so it e-mails you when there's a comment - did it work?

Sara said...

Yes, the comments seem to be working now. Yay! :)

The Yo Yo Ma is Appalachia Waltz (it's with Edgar Meyer and Mark O'Conner but I didn't feel like typing that out. :):) )

Anonymous said...

I thought it might be something like that - I have "Appalachian Journey" by the same guys, and I love it!