Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ouch!

Wow, 5 minutes is harder than I thought it would be! It's going ok so far though...this week I've been on two runs so far (skipping yesterday just to give myself a break!). I'll go again this afternoon...in my new running shoes! I'm excited to try these out...I got them from Zappos and they are specifically for running and also for people whose feet pronate, which mine do. So I'm excited to see if they're more fun to fun in. I'll have to take a photo later to share because they are super runner-y and cute. :)

Here's my running playlist for this week:

Boyfriend - Ashlee Simpson (3:03)
All Over Me - Danger Flowers (1:43)
Open Fire - Sara Mac Band (4:59)
Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? - She & Him (2:32)
Good Love Never Dies - Liz Phair (2:59)
No Ceiling - Eddie Vedder (1:34)
Shooting Star and the Ambulance (4:56)
The First Cut is the Deepest (3:01)

Google Maps estimates my running distance at 1.6 miles...not bad! My current route is one I might change...it starts out slightly uphill for the first half, which is sort of tough, but we'll see...that is probably good for me. :)

2 comments:

Mmem said...

Uphill is probably a great idea! My town has like no hills, and I am always shocked by one!

Love your Freudian typo, that your new shoes "are fun to fun in," lol! Yay, running!

GL with C25K, it works:-)

Anonymous said...

I have to admit to being a little glad that you're finding this week challenging, too :) And I managed to convince TJ that new running shoes were a justifiable expense, so hopefully I'll invest in some myself soon! That should be good motivation to get me going.