Monday, June 30, 2008

Executive Decision ;)

So, I've decided to repeat last week's running this week...I did go out for 3 runs over the course of the week, but the five minutes just never got any easier, so I want to give my body a bit more time to adjust to this running pattern before moving on. There is just no way I'll be able to run 20 minutes by the end of this week...so, hopefully another week of getting used to these longer runs will help me actually be able to do it the next week! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An excellent decision! Life has been getting in the way of running out here (well, life and the weather), so I won't be moving on until next week anyway.

Jules said...

you can do it, hang in there....I started 11 wks aho (from NO RUNNING EVER IN MY LIFE and only being able to run 5 mins or less)and just ran a 5k on the 4th of july....run run run!!

You an do it!