Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Week 4: Day 1

Since the first two workouts of Week 3 had gone so well and I am a little behind in my training schedule (gah! vacation! heat wave!), I decided to skip the third workout and move on to Week 4. It was definitely a jump, but not overly hard. I would describe it best as a good challenge. My mom, with whom I worked out, was impressed. Of course, that's kind of her job, as my mother, but I still liked it. I went a total distance of 2.5 miles.

Also, week 4 is as far as I got last time, I believe.

The walking songs are in navy, the running ones are in aqua.
  • Like a Virgin / The Immaculate Collection - Madonna (3:11)
  • Vogue / The Immaculate Collection - Madonna (5:19)
  • Don't Ask Me Why / Greatest Hits, Vol. 2 - Billy Joel (2:57)
  • Steep / Billy Breathes - Phish (1:38)
  • Billy Jean / Number Ones - Michael Jackson (4:54)
  • Kiss The Girl / Classic Disney Vol. 1 - The Little Mermaid (2:43)
  • Killer Queen /Greatest Hits - Queen (3:01)
  • Sweet Sweet / Siamese Dream - Smashing Pumpkins (1:39)
  • Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting / Greatest Hits - Elton John (4:55)
  • Like a Prayer / The Immaculate Collection - Madonna (5:52)
  • Cherish / The Immaculate Collection - Madonna (3:53)

3 comments:

sites like service said...

Thanks ..your topic beautiful .. Good luck

whois domain find said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful

kayan Association said...

Thanks ..your topic beautiful ..... Good luck