Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week 2, Run 2

Having counted the mile run as run #1 for week 2, TJ and I set out for the second run on Friday evening. This one hurt. A lot. I think my muscles were not recovered very well from field day, which was really about 7 hours of solid activity, starting with a run that I didn't stretch very well afterward (bad Erin, BAD!). And several sprints after a certain science teacher who was taunting me.

Anyway, even though I was in some serious pain, I pushed through -- I knew I couldn't pin it on the shoes anymore -- and did the run in its entirety. I will be sure to stretch before and after, quite thoroughly, each and every time. Some lessons are learned the hard way.

Playlist! Lots of good ones this time. The beginning had kind of a punk rock theme, which I found to be a great vibe for running.

The walking songs are in navy, the running ones are in aqua.
  • Po' Lazarus / O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack - James Carter & The Prisoners (4:21)
  • Big Rock Candy Mountain / O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack - Harry McClintock (2:18)
  • You Are My Sunshine / O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack - Norman Blake (4:28)
  • *Coming Clean/ Dookie - Green Day (1:35)
  • *Tonks Hunts a Leprechaun / Music Ed 420 Project - Erin Gardy (Milne) (2:08)
  • *Nut Rocker / Tessie EP - Dropkick Murphys (1:22)
  • *Deianara Crush / Sweden - The Mountain Goats (1:54)
  • *TROGDOR / Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits - Strong Bad (1:40)
  • *Ebudae / Paint the Sky with Stars - Enya (1:53)
  • Unreleased (3) / Burningn'n Tree - Squarepusher (1:28)
  • Hollow Hills / Celtic Solstice- Paul Winter (1:55)
  • Let's Get Together / Classic Disney Vol. 1 - Hayley Mills (1:32)
  • *Didn't Leave Nobody but the Baby / O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack - Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss & Gillian Welch (1:58)
  • Bongo Contront / Return of the Candyman - Charlie Hunter & Pound for Pound (1:21)
  • Eleanor Rigby / 1 - The Beatles (2:07)
  • *Down By the River to Pray / O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack - Alison Krauss (2:56)
  • I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow / O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack - Soggy Bottom Boys (3:10)
  • Hard Time Killing Floor Blues / O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack - Chris Thomas King (2:42)
  • *I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow (Instrumental) / O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack - John Hartford (4:29)

No comments: