Saturday, May 22, 2010

Week 1, Second Run

I went running again today. I talked TJ into going with me this time. It was fun going with him, even though the plight of the short-legged runner meant tht he was going much faster than me even when I was taking 3 strides for every 2 of his.

My calves held up much better than last time, but this time it was my shins that were my demise. I think I need to get new shoes -- these are pretty old, and I don't remember having nearly thus much muscle soreness last time. Yay for an excuse to shop!

I used exactly the same playlist as last time, so no need to repeat it here. Enjoy the weekend, readers!

2 comments:

Benn Griffin said...

Hey Erin - It's Benn!!
Honestly, hands down Fleet Feet in Albany is the best running store in upstate NY and western MA. The people there know their stuff and they will allow you to try on shoes in their parking lot and their track. They will listen to your needs and respond accordingly too. They are right on Wolf Road. They have the best selection of running equipment you will ever see including clothes, fuels, shoes, socks, etc. etc.

Brandon said...

I started with the Couch to 5K program. Good luck!